Alarm Clock Xtreme alarm did not go off – need Support Case ID

Hello,
I need technical support for Alarm Clock Xtreme for Android. A scheduled alarm failed to go off, which caused me to be late for work.
Device: OPPO CPH2791
Android: 16
Alarm Clock Xtreme: Premium / No Ads
After the missed alarm, the app warned that battery optimization may have prevented the alarm. However, “Allow background activity” is enabled for Alarm Clock Xtreme in my OPPO settings, with no background restrictions.
I tried contacting AVG Support, but the chatbot incorrectly told me that Alarm Clock Xtreme is not an AVG product and refused to assist me.
Alarm Clock Xtreme has a Bug Report function for submitting diagnostic logs, but it requires a Support Case ID.
Could an AVG moderator/support employee please create or escalate a support case to the mobile team and provide me with a Support Case ID / Ticket ID so I can submit the diagnostic logs?
I can also provide screenshots and additional information if needed.
Thank you.