Today I logged into my account in order to cancel AVG Tune Up at the end of my trial period. I noticed immediately that the trail subscription was cancelled by AVG and so assumed no other action was necessary and that there would be no automatic renewal. So I was surprised to see that the subscription had been automatically renewed after all! I do not want this product! When I request a refund in the order history and select continue it suggests a chat. But clicking on the chat does nothing and my request for refund is never sent. How do I send the request?
Hi @Wapiza_wapiza,
Please connect with the support team via the AVG Help Centre.
https://support.avg.com/
I tried that. All I could find was an endless supply of help articles, but no obvious way of contacting an actual person!
@Wapiza_wapiza, I have sent you a DM for more details on your experence.
A refund request not working can be frustrating, especially when the normal process does not go through or provides unclear errors. It would be helpful if the discussion clarifies the correct refund procedure, any eligibility requirements, and what users should do when the online request fails.